Software Development Lead for Data Engineering (f/m/x)
- Drive the design, development and maintenance of software applications in the data area
- Steer the work of software engineers to ensure best practices around software development
- Ensure that the software engineering staff is suitable trained
- Assist product owners and requirements engineers in breaking down requirements into user stories
Your core competencies
- Professional experience in DWH (Data Models, ETL), ETL-Tools and BI-Solutions
- Expert in software engineering principles like pair programming, separation of concerns, incremental development, data-driven development, etc.
- Experience in Linux / Bash
- 5+ years experience in software development
- 2+ years experience in software development leadership
Nice to have
- CI/CD-Pipeline knowledge
- Knowledge in Python and Java
- Knowledge in Test Driven Development
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours with the possibility of home office (approx. 50%)
- Easy Moving: relocation allowance & work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts at 65.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) with the aim of providing a broad range of IT services to Group RBI and the specialized institutions Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Raiffeisen Service Center and Valida Vorsorge Management. We offer an international and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017