Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
Software Engineer - Backend Focus (f/m/x)
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Implements backend services using serverless architecture
- Technical implementation of frontend web applications
- Implement tests as part of development process
- Implement data import and streaming pipelines
- Support solution architects to define the software architecture
- Being part of an international, distributed team
- Work closely together with business to deliver value in agile and adoptive environment
- Taking end to end responsibility for changes throughout delivery pipeline
- 4−5 years professional experience in developing and operating software solutions
- Excellent programming skills in Java 12
- Experience developing APIs driven and Microservice/Serverless Architecture
- Very good know-how in developing distributed applications and data processing pipelines
- Practical experience with Software Configuration Management and Continuous Integration (e.g. GIT/Bitbucket, Jenkins)
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban
- AWS experience (e.g. CloudFormation, Lambda) is plus
- Clojure knowledge and event driven architecture experience is plus
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skill
- Structured working approach and problem solving skills
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German is a plus
- Motivation to constantly improve and learn new technologies
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 38.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience.
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours.
- State of the art learning and development opportunities.
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017