Software Engineer - Core Banking (f/m/x)
- Ongoing development of our core banking system based on Java and Eclipse within our agile software team
- Quality owner from design to implementation of functionalities
- Close cooperation with our Software Architect Team
- Developing an understanding of the requirements of complex financing and investment solutions and ensuring a customer- and solution-oriented implementation of the requirements
Your core competencies
- Several years of professional experience in software development, ideally with Scrum
- Working experience with Java
- Don’t be afraid to touch legacy code written in C++
- Knowledge of component and object-oriented software design
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Eclipse technologies (Rich Client Platform)
- Passion for User Interface Design
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours, extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary starts from 45.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
RBI Group IT GmbH is a subsidiary of Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) with the aim of providing a broad range of IT services to Group RBI and the specialized institutions Raiffeisen Bausparkasse, Raiffeisen Capital Management, Raiffeisen Leasing, Raiffeisen Service Center and Valida Vorsorge Management. We offer an international and diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017