More than a century of banking experience combined with innovative technology is our secret for success. As one of the biggest banking groups in CEE, we serve international customers across all CEE countries. We understand the wishes and needs of our customers in a challenging environment.
We are a cross-functional team which assures flawless operation and innovation for Trade Finance Applications. We are working in an agile team setup consisting of business and IT people. Our team is continuously delivering new features as well as optimizations to the respective processes. Organizationally your position will be part of the IT team.
To strengthen our delivery capability, we are now looking for an integration engineer and would therefore like to invite you to join our team.
What you can expect
- Together with our team you will develop and operate professional software for the finance industry in an international environment
- Design, develop, build, maintain and operate efficient, reusable, and reliable code using state-of-the-art Integration technologies
- Ensure that the knowledge is shared and documented
- Working as part of an agile cross-functional end2end delivery team (Scrum / Kanban)
What you bring to the table:
- Interest, willingness, and ability to strive for related business understanding (e.g. Trade Finance Business)
- Adequate technical education (Technical School or suitable University degree)
- Programming skills (Java 8, PHP)
- Professional SQL- and database know-how (e.g. Oracle, PL/SQL)
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Unix, Windows)
- State-of-the art source code management, i.e. GIT/Bitbucket is a plus
- Scripting skills (ideally Bash, Python,)
- Experience with ESB technologies (webMethods) is a plus
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Structured working approach and problem-solving skills
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Must be able to articulate and communicate thoughts and ideas clearly.
What we offer:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.