Our DMS team is looking for a sharp-minded Software Engineer (f/m/d) to join our cross-functional Agile team who can help us to reach the next level in creating more and even better quality solutions within our Workflow & Document Management platform.
In this position you will join a team of 16 professionals splitted in 2 Scrum teams. You will work on the implementation of our archiving strategy and the digitalization of our document related processes. You´ll take over end-to-end responsibility for the software created and also take part in design and architecture decisions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Working agile (Scrum, Kanban) in a joint team of business and IT experts
- You will be responsible for the further development of our Workflow & Document Management System platform together with your colleagues
- Development and configuration of new solutions
- Implementation of automated unit tests
- Ensuring that the knowledge is shared and documented
What we offer:
- You convince with several years of experience in software development
- Excellent programming skills in Visual Basic, Java and Groovy
- Experience with Workflow and Document Management Systems, preferable Doxis4
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Experience in finance & banking area is a plus
- Very good command of German (mandatory) and English
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 38.000,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.