International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Our DMS team is looking for a sharp-minded Software Engineer to join our cross-functional agile team and help us to reach the next level in creating more and better-quality solutions within our Document Management System platform. In this position you will join a team of 12 professionals working in a SCRUM setup. You will work on the implementation of our archiving strategy and the digitalization of our document related processes. You´ll take over end-to-end responsibility for the software created and take part in design and architecture decisions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Working agile (Scrum) in a joint team of business and IT experts
- Further development of the existing DMS platform using state-of-the-art technologies (e.g. AWS, Docker, microservices, webMethods, Test Automation)
- Implementation of continuous integration & delivery pipelines
- Maintenance of existing interfaces and server-based processes
- Ensuring that the knowledge is shared and documented
What we offer:
- You convince with several years of experience in software development
- Programming skills in Java and proficient in SQL
- Experience in web-technologies and designing REST-APIs
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum or Kanban
- Knowledge in Visual Basic, Groovy, and experience with Document Management Systems (e.g. Doxis4) is a plus
- Very good command of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at EUR 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.