You have a passion for developing software and are looking for a new challenge. We in RBI Group IT GmbH share an engineering mindset and the motivation of a startup. Additionally, we can provide the stability and benefits of the network within Raiffeisen Bank International Group. To provide the best possible IT services for our clients we are looking for the strengthening of our platform team.
Software Engineer for Data Platform (f/m/x)
As a Software Engineer for Data Platform, you are responsible for the platform that supports all Feature Teams with tools, environments, patterns to build and run our data ecosystem.
By exploring and implementing patterns and solutions you drive the evolution of our data platform and meet the demands and requirements of Site Reliability, Security and Architecture.
What you can expect
- Enhance and improve the tool set that supports feature teams in all phases of the software development lifecycle. (eg Test automation, CI/CD-Pipeline, Quality-Checks, Job-Control)
- Evolve data pipelines, ETL-framework, data-interfaces and design patterns hand in hand with lead developers
- Frequent interaction with Site Reliability Engineering Team to provide Self-Service environments and tools for monitoring
- Address demands and issues to be compliant with IT Security standards
- Contribute in technical Proof-of-concepts, prototypes, spikes and evaluation of open source software
What you bring to the table:
- Engineering mindset
- Professional experience in Python, Bash, Linux, PostgreSQL, Java, Virtual machines
- Basic knowledge in Data Models, DWH, TDD, Agile Methodology (Scrum)
- Optionally experience with ETL-Tools (Pentaho Data Integrator or similar) and BI-Tools (Qlik, PowerBI)
- Optionally experience/know how in Eclipse Technologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science/Software Engineering (or similar)
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- State of the art training, and further education
- Wide range of additional operating benefits (e.g. subsidized canteen)
- From EUR 42,000.00 annual gross excluding overtime – depending on experience and qualifications, an appropriate overpayment is provided
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017