Software Engineer with operational Skills (f/m/x)
Your mission at RBI
- Develop, optimize and operate our data processing pipeline using Java-framework for ETL-scheduling and Oracle SQL database
- Develop jointly with the business experts the function blocks and solution designs
- Take end-to-end responsibility for the daily operations and processing of transaction data (you build it, you run it)
- Implementation of software development best practices and development standards into a development process within the team
- Improve our test automation and CI/CD pipeline
Your core competencies
- Professional experience in developing and operating data processing solutions in Java
- SQL knowledge at the level of development and optimization of complex analytical queries
- Practical experience with setting up and configuration of CI/CD pipelines, e.g. Github, Github actions, Artifactory, etc
- Readiness to mentor less experienced colleagues in code development: pair programming within the team, code review, sharing of software design patterns, joint refactoring, etc
- Proficiency in English is mandatory; German is a plus
- Willingness to deepen the knowledge in banking products
Nice to have
- Basic Knowledge of Capital Markets Banking Products
- Basic Knowledge of ESMA reporting regimes EMIR, MIFIR, MIFID CPR and SFTR
What's in it for you
- Work Life Balance: flexible working hours (no core time), extensive hybrid working options / work from home
- Easy Moving: work permit support
- Top-notch Equipment: modern tools & technologies
- International Spirit: multi-cultural teams, English as company language, team building events
- Learning & Agile Working: as part of our DNA & culture
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Saving: with vouchers / discounts from our staffs' council (eg. supermarket)
- Further Goodies: free public transport pass, salary account & credit card, reduced gym membership, gender-neutral parental leave, bilingual company kindergarten etc.
- Salary: the offered gross yearly salary ranges between 45.000 and 70.000 Euro (basis full-time) excluding overtime, depending on qualification and experience.
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ.
Follow us on our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017