Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start up with the solid background of an established bank? Are you passionate to apply creative approaches and techniques with data, which plays the most important role in a modern bank? Are you ready to shape the future of the financial industry within Central and Eastern Europe? Do you want to make us the most recommended Bank in CEE? Then you might be the right person for our team!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment to e.g.:
- Your qualification for this job is the profound experience IT service integration and management.
- Your objective is to contribute to the functional and technological scope throughout the integration delivery lifecycle (from concept to GO-Live).
- You will be working in Customer Intelligence Analytics team where we tackle topics such as Analytical CRM Data Services, Campaign Management Solution, Personalization and Customer 360.
- Responsible for functional and technical scope throughout the integration delivery lifecycle of analytical product and services (from concept to GO-Live).
- Communicate and interpret requirements to the development team
- Support integration testing and work together with cross-functional technical resources to resolve issues
- Act as voice of authority for the integration domain and the promotion of best practices to allow for optimal and cost-effective integration.
- Analyze and evaluate complex integration technologies and scenarios and derive solutions together with Enterprise Architecture Team.
- Working together with Security team on identifying vulnerabilities and risks and building the resilient controls.
- Be an active participant in a team of senior and highly experienced technologists and architects.
- Document technical and integration requirements and establish standardized processes and procedures for integration of Tribe services for other users.
- Work as part of an agile delivery team (Scrum)
What we offer:
- 4+ years working as IT Consultant
- Hands-on experience in design and developing platform-level solutions
- Experience building and delivering SaaS technology
- Strong stakeholder management skill and the ability to influence and align various functions to a shared objective.
- Knowledge of analytics and cloud technologies (AWS) is of an advantage
- We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and state-of-the art technologies,
- Outstanding learning and development opportunities.
- Awesome team!
- EUR 60.000 annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.