Do you approach your tasks with passion, reliability and a dash of creative thinking? Are you ready to reshape the retail lending landscape in Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)? Are you open to new ideas & ready for exciting challenges? Then you may have just found your new job!
International Retail Lending Division is part of Raiffeisen Bank International’s Retail & the main driver of secured & unsecured retail lending across 13 banks of the RBI Group. We are responsible for implementing the retail strategy along digitalization and changing customer needs.
We are looking for a Strategic project manager with strong interpersonal skills and adaptive mindset to take ownership for implementing our strategic ambitions.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- To never be bored!
- Reshaping the retail lending landscape across the RBI markets
- Full end-to-end implementation of strategic projects across our 13 network banks
- Diverse environment with international colleagues from all over the world
- Managing group-wide collaboration on strategic activities
- Intense travelling across the network banks
What we offer:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience: retail banking product management, retail risk management or related consultancy
- Profound project management skills; including large transformation projects across different geographies
- Experience in group-wide steering function is advantageous
- Understanding of the markets where RBI operates
- Strategic mindset with affinity to digitalization and innovative solutions in retail banking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication in English, additional CEE language would be an advantage
- You are eager to bring things forward
- You take full ownership for your tasks
- You are willing to travel across RBI group countries
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 66.000 gross p.a. including overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.