You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (f/m/d) to support our team asap (20 hours/week).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support of Corporate Relationship Managers
- Support of Corporate Customer Mid-office
- Preparation of limit reviews, company ratings, etc.
- General office support
What we offer:
- Active studies in Economics or related courses (International Business, Export Oriented Management, International Trade)
- Excellent command of English/German required; Russian or another CEE language is a plus
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Analytical thinking and creative problem solving
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.