You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (f/m/d) support our team asap (20 hours per week).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Broad spectrum of tasks while working with several teams across the RBI group focusing on organization, reporting and management in an agile/adaptive setup working with big data and data management focus
- Supporting all processes within the Data Logistics process meaning discussing data structure, planning data delivery, analyzing data/metadata, data quality checks
- Work in innovative environment encouraging you to actively take part in new initiatives and support development of the team
- Being part of the broad CEE network with regular contact to counter parties in the network banks and support the community
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in business administration, business informatics, IT or similar
- Innovative and open mindset, eager to work in an agile environment in close cooperation with IT and business
- Knowledge and experience of data management is beneficial
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Very good English skills, German skills are a plus
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel skills
- The following IT skills are a plus: SQL, JIRA/Confluence, Power BI, AWS, R, Python
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.