You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The EDWH Service team is responsible to manage the service and operations of Enterprise Data Warehouse in the Group Data and Platform division. The goals are to deliver service with high quality, define and execute the new releases or projects’ go live activities, offer first and second level support for productive topics and issues. To strengthen the team, we are looking for a Student Support (f/m/d).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support the daily service management process and cooperation with our counterparts
- Support in weekly and monthly service reporting
- Support the continuous improvement on internal tools and processes
- Support the maintenance of our industry collaboration room, JIRA platform, documentation
- Support internal analysis tasks and exercises (Excel based)
What we offer:
- Currently pursuing a University degree in finance, business administration, IT or similar
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Proficiency in MS applications (Excel, Power Point, Word), SharePoint & JIRA an advantage
- High level of initiative and perseverance
- Strong in written and oral communication
- Distinct analytical skills – advanced excel skills of advantage
- Ability to work in a team
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.