Student Job (f/m/x) - Advanced Analytics Tribe – Community Communication Support (25h/week)
Advanced Analytics Tribe is looking for a Student Support.
You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with top experienced colleagues in the area of Advanced Analytics. Here new products of the finance world are born! This is a top challenge to get practical experience and to polish up your CV– or your bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then send an application and get to know the international world of banking.
#start as soon
(25h / week)
These tasks are waiting for you
- Assist in promoting our innovations and use cases during events, roadshows and conferences
- Support to craft and send regular newsletters with updates and promotions
- Support to continuously develop and monitor our department online and social media channels
- Network with industry experts and potential business counterparts to drive awareness
- Manage meetings, workshops and webinars
- Collect and analyze feedback
- Create and polish our presentations, videos and content
This job is made for you, if...
- you are actively enrolled in an ongoing studies (preferably Marketing Communications in the middle of bachelor or beginning of master), remaining studying time minimum 18 months
- you have first experience with (web) content creation as well as marketing campaigns or workshop organization
- you have good knowledge of marketing techniques
- you have high interest in Data Science and Cloud Environments (Knowledge is an advantage)
- you have knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Pivot Tables, Power Point …)
- you have a very good knowledge of English (German is an advantage)
Does the following apply to you as well?
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a high level of self-organization and a structured way of working
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Cara Vucinic.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017