Are you passionate about data analysis and its implications on business decision making? Are you interested in juggling large datasets and extracting actionable insights? Are you passionate about discovering things that would make RBI be the most recommended financial institution in the CEE? Do you like dynamic environment filled with high pace and high impact projects? We are in the process of introducing number of innovative and new approaches, tools and techniques to boost customer experience in attempt to reach our vision, and we need you on this journey.
Therefore, we are looking for students to support our team.
What your working day would look like:
What you bring to the table:
- Support the global CX team in analyzing customer satisfaction data in conjunction with other qualitative and quantitative customer data points
- Conduct analysis of incoming data with the aim of drawing business conclusions
- Use quantitative methods such as hypothesis testing and descriptive statistics to quantify the impact of customer satisfaction on business and operational KPIs
- Support the use and insights extraction from a dedicated text analysis software
What we offer:
- You are an active student in a qualitative discipline (econometrics, statistics, applied mathematics or similar)
- You have a passion for data and numbers
- You understand the difference between a correlation, a regression and KDA
- You are familiar with advanced MS Excel functions
- You have dipped your toes in at least one numbers crunching software (SPSS, R, STATA, MATLAB, etc.)
- You can analyze data, but also explain what it means in a clear and concise language
- You are fluent in English; German and any CEE language can be of an advantage
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as budget-friendly and tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.