Student Job (f/m/x) – Conversational AI (20-25 hours/ week)
Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI) is one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe, providing a comprehensive range of products and services to its customers. As part of our ongoing growth, we are looking for a Student Support for Conversational AI to join our dynamic team in Vienna as soon as possible.
As a Student Support for Conversational AI, you will work closely with our AI team and other stakeholders to develop and improve our conversational AI solutions that provide a seamless and personalized experience for our customers. You will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with cutting-edge AI technologies, including chatbots, voice assistants, and natural language processing (NLP), and contribute to the development of innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
#start as soon
(20-25h / week)
These tasks are waiting for you
- Assist in the development and maintenance of conversational AI solutions, such as chatbots and voice assistants, using tools such as Rasa, Bert, GPT and alike on AWS and Azure
- Help to write backend API actions using Python to make sure the bots can directly help with customers’ needs and are not just talking about it
- Package it all and deploy it on cloud infrastructure that you provision and keep under control using our GitOps system based on Terraform
This job is made for you, if...
- you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field
- you are passionate about programming, automation, APIs and cloud infrastructure and their applications in the banking industry
- you are an experienced Pythonista and have a desire to learn more about Terraform and AWS
- you have excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- you are fluent in English, both written and spoken
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Nina Kokorovic.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017