We are responsible for the validation of statistical models in the area of credit risk for large customers. Our work includes programming of data processing, argumentation of results, ad-hoc analysis for our network banks and working with collaboration tools. Our focus currently is in the area of credit data analysis and automation.
Sounds interesting and you are available to start working with us soon? Then keep on reading!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Participation in the ongoing monitoring of rating and IFRS9 risk models
- Perform data extract-transform-load processes (SQL + databases)
- Assistance and support activities for qualitative validations
- Support in programming activities in R, SQL & bash scripts
- Working in an agile environment (Working in Sprints and with Jira + Git/Bitbucket and Microsoft Sharepoint + Confluence)
- Gain experience in the environment of Cloud Computing (AWS) and with reporting tools (Power BI)
What we offer:
- Active studies in the field of mathematics or economics/statistics or IT
- Very good programming skills and statistical knowledge, especially R or SQL
- Some experience with Git / Bitbucket and Linux (Bash) is beneficial
- Fluent knowledge of English; conversational German skills
- Independent and structured way of working, pro-active and accurate
- Willingness to learn and to work in an agile team
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful and experienced banking professionals and enjoy top online training courses in the area of Data Analysis (e.g. DataCamp, Udemy)
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen, top notch working environment
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.