Do you love successful companies that take care of their customers? Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? Are you passionate about discovering things that would make RBI be the most recommended financial institution in the CEE? Do you like dynamic environment filled with high pace and high impact projects? We are in the process of introducing number of innovative and new approaches, tools and techniques to boost customer experience in attempt to reach our vision, and we need you on this journey.
To support our team we are looking for a student (f/m/x) to support our team starting this summer.
What would your working day look like:
What you bring to the table:
- Learning a lot about new methodologies, new metrics, new culture, new tools
- Transferring knowledge of RBI CX methods and tools across the network banks and Vienna HQ
- Support in generating, monitoring and analysing of regular CX reports from all the network banks
- Support in preparing CX dashboard and analysing it for purpose of the steering bodies
- Supporting CX team in daily delivery of running projects by coordinating preparation materials, taking care of the timelines and giving valuable inputs
- Coordinating regular CX meetings/forums/calls with our colleagues both here in Vienna office as well as across the network
What we offer:
- Active student in a relevant subject
- Very good Office365 skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent English; German and any CEE language is an advantage
- Talkative, sociable and eager to learn
- Passionate to make things move
- Excited about trying new things
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,985.12 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.