You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students to support our Data Lake Team starting asap (20 hours/week).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support in developing Data Lake features (Implementation, Coding, Deployment)
- Loading of data into the Data Lake
- Building new or modify exisiting data pipelines
- Building new Data Products (ETL)
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in business administration, business informatics, IT or similar
- Very good English skills, German skills are a plus but not mandatory
- Proactive and strong interest for big data technologies
- Advanced knowledge in Python & SQL
- High technical understanding and willingness to tackle organizational tasks The following IT skills are a plus: JIRA, Confluence, AWS
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.