Student Job (f/m/x) – Data Tribe / Group Data Management (20 h/week)
Your role with us on the team
- Maintaining our knowledge base and ticketing tool of data demands
- Automating process steps and tool workflows (can include programming, if you like)
- Organizing team meetings and designing work methods
- Broad spectrum of tasks while working with several agile teams
- Flat hierarchy and direct communication empowering the team and their individuals
- Being part of the broad CEE network with regular contact to counterparties in the network units
- Innovative environment encouraging you to actively take part in new initiatives
We are looking for someone who
- Ongoing studies (business administration, project management or IT)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, …)
- Experience with ticket tracking and wiki tools (e.g. Jira, Confluence) is beneficial
- Very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
- Innovative and agile mindset with a distinct interest in collaboration
- Ambitious and self-driven attitude with strong analytical skills and result-oriented and structured way of thinking
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, address your application letter to Sandra Perkin.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017