Student Job (f/m/x) - DevOps support for our group wide & real time fraud monitoring product
“Fighting Payment Fraud on a Next Level” – that is what we are striving for every single day.
You feel passionate about making the payment world a safer place for our customers and RBI Group by providing a real-time fraud monitoring product to our banks? Then please get in touch with us!
#start: as soon
What are major focus areas of our product team?
- Assuming end2end DevOps responsibility as part of the product team by communicating with stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of a future-proof container orchestration platform, covering build, deployment and test automation as well as provisioning of infrastructure components in cloud & on-premise environments
- Maintain the application by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health
- Design concepts, evaluate tools and technologies to improve every aspect of the container orchestration platform (incl. CI/CD pipeline)
- Drive adoption of best practices in platform health, testing and maintainability
What you should bring to our team
- Active studies in IT area
- Motivation to learn
- Passion for modern IT systems
- Interest in DevOps (experience is a plus)
- Basic development skills
- Basic knowledge of code versioning (Git)
- Basic knowledge of Linux
- Ability to speak and write in English
We want you as a person
- Memes and GIFs are an integral part of your team chat communication ;-)
- You understand agility as a mindset, not a framework or a tool
- Structured and self-reliant working approach
- Pro-active attitude and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in a multi-cultural environment
- Sarcasm is a plus
Experience you will gain
- Kubernetes (OKD, Openshift)
- Event streaming and message queuing systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Pulsar)
- Cloud computing (AWS)
- CI/CD principles (GitOps, ArgoCD)
- Infrastructure as a Code (Ansible & Terraform)
- IT Security
- Learning on the job with advanced technologies with support of the team
What else we can offer you
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule, home office in accordance with your team
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Internationality: we are operating in Central and Eastern Europe and our corporate language is English – a great start for an international career
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass, etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Christina Stolz.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017