Student Job (f/m/x) - Financial Institutions Analysis (20 h/week)
Your role with us on the team
- Support in analyzing current news on banks, financial institutions companies and banking markets in CEE and other European countries, monitoring banking news on the key European markets
- Work with individual data of FI entities and related data arrays
- Involvement into projects related to digitalization of the FI information for the purpose of credit analysis
- Participating in the preparation of rating analysis for banks and other types of FIs
- Insight on the daily work of rating analysis for Financial institutions for the CEE region and other European countries
We are looking for someone who
- Actively studies at a university or university of applied science in digital fields, data science, statistic or finance
- Has strong quantitative skills (e.g., first experience in quantitative analysis; first coding skills in R, Python or SQL; already worked with databases, etc.)
- Has an understanding of financial statements, and basic principles of banking theory
- Has very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Has an excellent command of English and/or German
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Tina Hasiner.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017