Studentenjob (f/m/x) – Financial Institutions Analysis Dept, FCPM (20h/Woche)
Your role with us in the team:
- Support in analyzing current news on banks, financial institutions companies and banking markets in CEE and other European countries
- Monitoring banking news on the key European markets
- Assisting with financial spreadings and analysis
- Participating in the preparation of rating analysis for banks and other types of FIs
- Insight on the daily work of rating analysis for Financial institutions for the CEE region and other European countries
This job is made for you, if ...
- You are actively studying at a university or university of applied sciences in the field of finance, statistic or similar
- You have a good understanding of financial statements, and basic principles of banking theory
- You have good quantitative skills (e.g experience/learning in quantitative analysis, coding skills in R or Python or SQL, , working with databases, etc)
- You have very good Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint; Excel)
- You have an excellent command of English, good command of German is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Extensive learning of credit analysis for banks and financial institutions in multi-country domain
- Get trained on basic risk management principles within banks and financial institutions domain
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Cara Vucinic.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017