Our Department FS Banking is responsible for the Preparation of Financial Statements according to local GAAP (UGB/BWG) and IFRS for RBI AG and our serviced Banking Subsidiaries. We focus on solving complex Accounting & Reporting issues of Banking Products. The team is also responsible for driving our finance IT architecture modernization program to change the way how banking products are processed within finance.
For these demanding tasks we are looking for a passionate and analytical student support joining us as soon as possible, who wants to shape the future of One Finance with us!
At a glance:
These Tasks are waiting for you:
- Start: immediately
- Working hours: 20-25h/week
- Place of employment: RBI Vienna
We are looking for someone who:
- Support our team solving complex Accounting issues
- Handle different tasks in Financial Reporting
- Work closely with your colleagues in the field of Financial Reconciliation
- Be part of Finance Projects (Onboarding New Banking Products, SAP Projects, Digitalisation, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- Ongoing studies preferably WU or Finance, Accounting & Taxation, Banking and Finance, Business Informatics
- MS Office and advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Programing Skills and/or experience with Data models are a plus
- Excellent communication skills and fluent written/spoken English or German is a must
- Gain valuable practical experience in an international banking environment
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 2,049.64 (based on 38,5 hours)
We are proud of the diversity of our employees. Equal opportunities are a matter of course for us. Our career paths are accessible to all - regardless of origin, sexual orientation, culture, gender, age, language, political or religious conviction or disability.