You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
Group Investors Service Departement provides a wide range of services for institutional clients especially in connection with securities. We work in an agile setup and we are looking now for a smart and self-driven team member to support us in our daily business.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Monitoring of orders
- Clarification and settlement of differences
- Forwarding information
- Handling of different administrative activities
What we offer:
- Active studies in Economics, Business, Finance or related areas
- Your written and oral German & English skills are very good
- Experienced knowledge in working with MS Office,
- Knowledge of financial instruments is of advantage
- A high level of initiative, accuracy, flexibility and willingness to learn as well as willingness to work in the evening
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.