Student Job (f/m/x) – Group Finance Data
Your role with us on the team
- You communicate with network units in case of data quality issues
- You evaluate the quality of controlling data submitted by network units
- You execute monthly procedures related to data collection and data quality checks
- You prepare various reports and support the automatization of processes
We are looking for someone who
- Is actively studying at a university or university of applied sciences (Business/IT)
- Has experience/knowledge in using Power BI and/or Qlik sense
- Has very good MS Office skills, as well as good knowledge of SQL, VBA, R
- Likes to work in and contribute to a cross-functional team
- Has very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Tina Hasiner.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017