You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
RBI Group Regulatory Planning & Reporting (GRPR) is responsible for the regulatory reporting matters on consolidated RBI Group level. The department serves as main contact for several stakeholders in case of requests or questions to statutory reporting matters for the entire group. In its role GRPR acts as a watchdog regarding the implementation of requirements in respect to the reporting and related systems to fulfil new regulatory requirements. Moreover, projects and initiatives like, e.g. BCBS 239 or EBA 2.9 form a major part of the daily work to further enhance the reporting capabilities and quality of RBI Group.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Preparation of presentations
- Support operational regulatory reporting processes
- Judgement & monitoring of new developments in the regulatory environment
- Involvement into subject-specific (IT) projects and process optimisation tasks
- Performing & analysing queries out of different systems within RBI Group
What we offer:
- Active studies in economics, business administration or related courses
- Database skills of advantage
- Basic accounting knowledge
- SQL knowledge and understanding to build BI reporting solutions
- Very good German and English skills
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.