The department Group Transformation & Outsourcing is responsible for definition and execution of project & initiatives sourcing strategies, Intra Group contractual relationships and regulatory compliance in relation to Outsourcing. We closely interact with our international and Austrian subsidiaries collaborate permanently with banking business, security and IT experts.
For these exciting tasks and responsibilities, we are looking for a passionate student support.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Assisting the team in regular contracting processes
- Contribute to assure high data quality applied to our solutions
- Support the team to implement regulatory requirements in Intra Group Contracts
- Help to streamline and structure invoicing process
- Take over tasks related to the Governance of Intra Group Services
What we offer:
- You are an active student, preferably in law, business administration or similar
- Very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
- You want to support our team with your “out of the box thinking”, proactivity and flexibility
- You are a real team player, but you also enjoy working independently
- Experience with data analysis in Excel
- You feel confident working with MS Office and eager to use new collaboration tools
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.