Student Job (f/m/x) – IT Group Strategy and Transformation (20-25 h/week)
Your role with us on the team
- Supporting IT Strategy related topics especially the group wide execution of the Data Transformation as Group Program
- Support building up Group Program structures and support related work packages
- Support to the effective monitoring and reporting of the Group Program progress
- Support community and program related communication & change management
- Support with communicating information in a friendly and accurate manner, as we work with all levels of IT management across the CEE region
This job is made for you, if...
- You are actively studying at a university (business administration, project management or IT)
- Your English skills are excellent, German or other CEE language is an advantage
- You have a basic knowledge of deploying and maintaining reports for IT organization
- You have a basic understanding of banking technology, architecture and strategy is an advantage
- You have very good MS Office skills (esp. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You do not find it difficult to work with various IT tools and applications (e.g., Confluence, Jira, etc.)
Does the following apply to you as well?
- You have an innovative mindset with an interest in collaboration
- You are ambitious, hard-working and have self-driven attitude with strong analytical skills and structured way of thinking
- You are a strong team player with solid communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Cara Vucinic.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017