You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
We are looking for active students (f/m/x) starting in March 2020 (duration 1 year).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Gain insights in the latest transformation & innovation activities of Raiffeisen Bank International AG experience the pulse of the innovation eco-system of the group and its CEE markets
- Experience, practice and learn different agile methods, innovation management tools & approaches
- Get to know internal transformation governance structures by supporting the organization of workshops
- Interact with multiple stakeholders involved in transformation & innovation activities including Network Banks, Business Lines, IT delivery, procurement and HR
- Handle different administrative activities (meeting scheduling and coordination, event planning, telephone and e-mail correspondence, etc.)
What we offer:
- Currently enrolled in a graduate/postgraduate university program with focus on consulting, finance, project controlling, strategic management and/or innovation or psychology background is also very much welcome
- Ideally first working experiences in consulting, corporate development, start-up and/or controlling
- Good working knowledge of MS Office - advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills, as well as figure affinity is a plus
- Basic understanding of financial management tools e.g. budgeting and forecasting, cost controlling and accounting
- First contact with project management methods and approaches
- Innovative mindset, creativity, independence, teamwork, flexibility and good communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in both written/spoken English and German is a must, CEE language and/or other is a plus
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.