Our team Integrated Risk Management is responsible for the monthly calculations and the reporting of risk weighted assets for RBI Group. For these challenging tasks we are looking for a passionate student support.
Sounds interesting and you are available to start working with us soon? Then keep on reading!
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Fast gaining of know how in the area of Basel III / IV Credit Risk
- Support on Risk Weighted Asset (RWA) calculation for Credit Risk on RBI Group level
- Data Trend and Credit Risk analysis
- Support in the area of Stresstesting
- Support concerning Data Quality Management
What we offer:
- Active study in the area of economics and business or equivalent
- Experience in banking or know how in the area of risk controlling / risk management desired
- Very good Office know how, SQL skills desired
- Good in numbers and high analytical skills
- High social competence and thinking out of the box
- High communication skills and good team player
- Speaking English fluently, German is a plus
- Ability to work flexibly
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,985.12 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.