Student Job (f/m/x) - Integrated Risk Reporting
We are a cross-functional team
which acts in the core of the risk management.
On the one hand, we are servicing our (senior) management
with information to steer the bank
; on the other hand we are continuously enhancing the reporting infrastructure to enable a comprehensive steering. In addition, we handle areas as the ESG reporting & disclosure
and the Special Exposure Management / Workout controlling activities.
We are looking for a motivated student (f/m/x) to support our team.
#start as soon
What your day would look like
- Extensive learning about risk reporting with focus on credit and problematic loans
- Support in data management and maintenance of reports
- Preparation of regular and ad-hoc reports in SQL, PowerBI, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding how to present and to review the portfolio of a bank on various drivers and levels of granularity
- Qualitative and quantitative credit portfolio analysis
We are looking for someone who...
- is currently studying economics, finance, data science, IT or similar
- is fluent in English
- has basic technical skills: MS Office, SQL, Python or R, modern BI tools (e.g. Power BI) is a plus
- has good communication skills and is a team player
- is a proactive person with high motivation and ambition to learn and shape
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days / remote work in accordance with your team
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Kerstin Petrak.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017