Student Job (f/m/x) – Internal Controls (22-25h/week)
The Compliance Governance & Controls department, an organizational unit within the RBI Group Compliance Division, is responsible for among other things the implementation, updating and monitoring of Service Level Agreements for Compliance services and managing Compliance Budget & Forecasts.
To strengthen our department, we are currently looking for a Student Support (f/m/x):
#start as soon
(22-25h / week)
What you can expect:
- Support in management of Service Level Agreements for all Compliance services of RBI Group (Network Units and Austrian Subsidiaries), which includes developing charging out model, setting up the Service Level Agreement and monitoring the status
- Support in management and controlling Compliance Budgets and Forecasts each quarter (IT and Business) incl. detailed analysis
- Support in management of Compliance Budget on a daily operational basis and integrating it in PowerBI
- Working in close cooperation with Product Owners of the Compliance Tribe to achieve full transparency regarding costs
- Learn more about agile working methods and see them in action
What you bring to the table:
- Currently ongoing studies at a University or College (Fachhochschule)
- First experience or interest in Compliance, Audit, Operational Risk, Process Management or similar
- Fluency in written/spoken English and German
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 applications: Excel, Power Point, Word, SharePoint, Teams
- Inquisitive mind, high level of initiative and results oriented
- Distinct analytical and reporting skills
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days / remote work in accordance with your team
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Kerstin Petrak.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017