RBI Group Marketing ist responsible for the strategic brand management of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group and the RBI Group. This includes among many other tasks also campaign management, managing all digital channels, market research, sponsoring and the steering of our 13 subsidiaries in Central and Eastern Europe.
In order to support our team in all aspects related to preparing and designing attractive and creative power point presentations (along the general Corporate Design guidelines), we are looking for a student starting as soon as possible.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You support the marketing team at RBI head office with all aspects of power point presentations
- You support in preparing complex data to create visually appealing presentations for different target groups
- You can contribute with your ideas and skills in ongoing marketing initiatives
- You work in an agile environment in close collaboration with business and service departments
What we offer:
- Active studies in the field of business administration, marketing or similar
- Very good skills in designing power point slides (tables, charts, graphics)
- Creativity, graphic design skills and a good sense for attractive and modern design
- Fluent in German and English
- High level of accuracy regarding texts and numbers
- Very good Excel skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft collaboration tools (Sharepoint / Teams channels / MS-Streams, etc)
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.