You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The Liquidity Risk Management team is part of the RBI Risk Controlling Division and is responsible for measuring, monitoring and limiting the liquidity risk of RBI Group. Our analysis and suggestions support strategic decision making in the area of asset and liability management. We reconcile our findings with the Treasury and Risk divisions within the RBI group on an ongoing basis, to further develop our steering and risk management framework.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Analyze, monitor, and report the liquidity situation of the entire banking group
- Communicate and Co-ordinate with network banks and other departments
- Help keeping the existing models up to date
- Preparation of regulatory and internal liquidity reports
- Support your team in day to day tasks
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in Economics, Business, Finance or MINT
- Knowledge of SQL and VBA preferable
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills preferable
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and structured way of working
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of German is a plus
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Team Player
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.