Organizational Innovation is working at the pulse of the latest innovation & transformation activities of Raiffeisen Bank International AG. We drive RBIs transformation process towards its vision, mission and values and ensure the fit of the organizations’ setup and culture to its strategy and needs for agility and innovation.
At a glance:
Your role with us on the team
- Start: March/April
- Working hours: 25h/week
- Place of employment: RBI Vienna
We are looking for someone who..
- Gain insights in the latest transformation & innovation activities of Raiffeisen Bank International AG, experience the pulse of the innovation eco-system of the group and its CEE markets
- Actively support central transformation/change projects and initiatives and thereby learn more about transformation procedures and structures
- Experience and practice different agile and innovation management tools & approaches
- Interact & collaborate with multiple stakeholders involved in transformation & innovation activities including Business Lines, IT, Operations and HR
- Prepare, facilitate and document workshops and meetings
- Possibility to take over responsibility for workstreams/ small projects depending on your maturity
- Handle different administrative activities (meeting scheduling and coordination, etc.)
What’s in it for you?
- is currently enrolled in a graduate/postgraduate university program with focus on consulting, finance, project controlling, strategic management and/or innovation background is very much welcome
- ideally has first working experiences in consulting, corporate development and/or start-up scene
- has first contact with project management methods and approaches
- has good working knowledge of MS Office - advanced PowerPoint skills
- has an independent workstyle, innovative mindset, proactivity, teamwork, flexibility and organizational skills
- is fluent in both written/spoken English and German is a must, CEE language and/or other is a plus
- Gain practical experience in the international banking environment
- Stay flexible and manage your weekly hours optimally
- Take advantage of our various benefits for your leisure activities
- Enjoy healthy and affordable menus in our staff restaurant
- Use the opportunity to network internally with other students
- Improve the status of your student account: Monthly gross EUR 2,049.64 (base for 38.5 hours)
We are proud of the diversity of our employees. Equal opportunities are a matter of course for us. Our career paths are accessible to all - regardless of origin, sexual orientation, culture, gender, age, language, political or religious conviction or disability.