Student Job (f/m/x) - People Data Controlling (20-25 h/week)
Your role with us on the team
- Taking care of different requests in the field of People Controlling
- Preparing reports for management and other stakeholders
- Evaluating and analysing data from different systems
- Supporting the team with systems administration
- Working with advanced technologies such as SAP SuccessFactors, Power BI, O365
- Supporting the development and automation of reports and processes
- Facilitating process optimization and data quality checks
- Working in agile environment and close cooperation with IT colleagues
This job is made for you, if...
- you are currently enrolled at University (focus on HR related topics is an advantage)
- you have perfect excel knowledge, orientation in numbers and data and good analytical thinking
- you have the ability to work independently and self-study, but also have a good team spirit
- you have interest in new technologies (such as SAP, Sharepoint, JIRA, Python, data visualization, SQL, VBA)
Does the following apply to you as well?
- You desire to develop knowledge of people data and processes connected to employee well-being
- You have a very good knowledge of English, German is a plus
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days / remote work in accordance with your team (optional)
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership (SSK only), free public transport pass (SSK only) etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact Sandra Perkin.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017