The Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence team is at the forefront of using innovative approaches on technology and data to improve both the customer experience and our products and sales. Our agile and very international team is using Cloud, Open Source, Data Science, Data Lake, Data Lakehouse, Business Intelligence, Customer Relationship Management to achieve our goals – we are a startup within the bank!
We take care that innovation is done right within RBI group. Our team has already delivered numerous successes in this area. For this reason, we want to strengthen our international team and we are looking for ambitious candidates who will support us in our creative environment.
You will act in between business and IT, linking both worlds not just with your business and technical know-how, but as well with your personality.
What you can expect:
- Support our delivery & service manager and in their daily tasks
- Active management of client relations: preparation and execution of group wide meetings and regular calls
- Support for operations: monitoring community and support channels
- Create, manage, and distribute cost report visualizations & reports
- Support in driving communication between various stakeholders in multiple teams across RBI group working on innovative data analytics use cases and rolling out our new cloud base data analytics platform
- Be part of the community that adopts in the newest RBI group wide cloud base data analytics platform
What we offer:
- You are an active student with a focus on IT (Delivery/Operations), Process Management, Business (Analytics), Finance, ...
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- Very good knowledge of Power Point and Excel
- Working knowledge with cloud environments and coding experience
- Working knowledge with Power BI, Jira and Confluence is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You are a team player with strategic thinking and a hands-on approach
- You like working closely with data science and technology experts
- You can work within a start up in a traditional bank. We offer the best of both worlds in terms of flexibility and stability and take care about a proper work-life-balance
- Top-notch bright people and one of the best environments & tools for data science in place
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 2,049.64 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.