We are looking for quantitative talented students (f/m/x) supporting our Bank Accounting Department, starting asap. Besides daily routines with regards to data quality we are looking for someone who likes to question purpose and impact of existing processes and is able to think out of the box. We think that the Accounting framework of the future constantly automizes repetitive tasks in order to enable humans to focus on improvements. Important: we are not searching for a programming Guru – but we are searching for the person who wants to boost skills, talent and experience and seeks for constant development and challenge.
What you can expect:
You want to join this team and help to shape the digital picture of Accounting - then keep on reading!
What you bring to the table:
- Support to sustain high data quality of Accounting statements with regards to banking products
- Help to create robots & automations via Python & SQL
- Support in the creation of small automation steps via VBA
- General support of the team
What we can offer you:
- Currently ongoing studies at a university or college (Business/Quantitative Finance/IT)
- Numerical skills and affinity towards data mining and analysis
- Ability to think out of the box
- Experience with Python, SQL or VBA is beneficial
- Fluent knowledge of English; German is appreciated, but not mandatory
- You learn about Bank products & financial accounting
- You can practice your programming skills
- You help to shape the future of accounting
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.