We are looking for a talented student (f/m/x) supporting our Agile Delivery Team CRM, starting asap. Besides daily routines with regards to application management we are looking for someone who likes to question purpose and impact of existing processes and tools and is able to think out of the box. We are looking for someone experienced in programming who also wants to boost skills and experience and seeks for constant development and challenge.
What you can expect:
You want to join this team and help to shape the digital future of CRM-Solutions - then keep on reading!
What you bring to the table:
- Support in development of Java Web-Applications
- Help to design the solution concept based on the requirements
- Support in database development and maintenance
- Testing and documenting
What we offer:
- Currently ongoing studies at a university or college (IT/Economics)
- Good knowledge in Java/Spring, Hibernate, github, html/css
- Experience with SQL and databases
- SCRUM/KANBAN know how is beneficial
- Very good command of English; good command of German
- You learn about new technologies and CRM
- You can practice your programming skills
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.