The department Risk Methods and Analytics uses statistical and mathematical methods to develop predictive models used primarily in credit risk management within the Basel & IFRS 9 framework. Team members have diverse backgrounds ranging from mathematics and statistics to business with a strong quantitative focus.
What you can expect:
You are available to start in March or even earlier – then keep on reading!
What you bring to the table:
- Get to know state-of-the-art credit risk rating models for all non-retail customers
- You support international colleagues to maintain and re-develop credit risk rating models
- Usage of open source languages such as R and Python to implement models and algorithms in productive applications
- Learn more about agile working methods and see them in action
What we offer:
- You are an active student with a focus on mathematics/statistics
- You have a solid knowledge of various programming skills, ideally R, Python and SQL
- You like to work in and contribute to a team and English is not a problem for you
- You are curious and would like to look behind the scene of Credit Risk Controlling in RBI
- You have fun working with big amounts of data and draw your own conclusions from the results of your analysis
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
Wir sind stolz auf die Vielfalt unserer Mitarbeitenden. Chancengleichheit ist für uns selbstverständlich. Unsere Karrierewege sind allen zugänglich – unabhängig von Herkunft, sexueller Orientierung, Kultur, Geschlecht, Alter, Sprache, politischer oder religiöser Überzeugung oder Behinderung.