The department Risk Methods and Analytics uses statistical and mathematical methods to develop predictive models used primarily in credit risk management within the Basel & IFRS 9 framework. Team members have diverse backgrounds ranging from mathematics and statistics to business with a strong quantitative focus.
We are looking for two students starting in July and September/October 2021.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Get to know state-of-the-art credit risk rating models for all non-retail customers
- You support international colleagues to maintain and re-develop credit risk rating models
- Usage of open source languages such as R and Python to implement models and algorithms in productive applications
- Learn more about agile working methods and see them in action
What we offer:
- You are an active student with a focus on mathematics/statistics
- You have a solid knowledge of various programming skills, ideally R, Python and SQL
- You like to work in and contribute to a team and English is not a problem for you
- You are curious and would like to look behind the scene of Credit Risk Controlling in RBI
- You have fun working with big amounts of data and draw your own conclusions from the results of your analysis
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,985.12 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.