Student Job (f/m/x) - Retail Business Performance & Strategy Department (25 h/week)
Retail Business Performance & Strategy Department (RBPS team) runs all steering activities for the business line retail banking within the head office as well as in RBI´s network banks. The team represents the business hub to all other RBI units and is responsible for all internal group directives as well as all external regulations (e.g. MiFID II) affecting retail. It is in charge of the budgeting process, the steering of the retail investment product distribution, Bancassurance as well as retail balance sheet management. Measuring digital sales and digital retail maturity is also covered by the RBPS team.
You are an active student and would like to support us on a part-time basis in this waste retail steering area on a group level then keep on reading!
#start as soon
(25h / week)
These tasks are waiting for you
- Assistance with the analysis of data, excel-based and hosted in cloud
- Understand and explain existing data model to various stakeholders
- Data preparation and basic analysis in connection with preparation of retail reports
- Ongoing support and further improvements of the Retail data governance
- Supporting business team with documenting business requirements
- Drive communication between various stakeholders across RBI
- Assisting the project team in various topics (coordination, documentation and tracking of milestones)
What you bring to the table
- Student in Business Informatics, Business Administration, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Economics, or any degree program with an emphasis on finance and/or data
- Fluency in English
- You are data-oriented and feel comfortable working with numbers
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills: experienced and fully comfortable with lookup functions, and able to pull and shape data into required form from various raw data sources and files, generate charts and slides from various information and data sources
- Knowledge in working with databases, database queries (e.g. SQL) and/or data modeling is a plus
- Ability to create reports in BI tools
- You like to work in and contribute to a cross-functional team and agile environment
- Easy-going personality with enough confidence to be able to continuously follow-up with more senior colleagues, drive data delivery, and ensure flow of internal data-related projects
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website our check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Christina Stolz.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017