You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You will work with AWS Cloud and all the functionalities
- Working in projects you will get an understanding of Microservice/Serverless Architecture, Event Based Architecture, Distributed data architecture
- You will perform practical programming tasks
- While supporting our team you will gain experience with continuous integration and delivery, test automation and much more
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in business informatics, IT or similar
- You have a solid knowledge of various programming skills e.g. Java (or functional programs like Clojure), Python, SQL, Java Script
- Understanding of how to use a Database for storing and retrieving data
- Knowledge of what a sub-version is and how to use it
- Very good command of English and basic communication and presentation skills
- Team oriented and flexible
- Previous experience of banking IT products is an advantage
- Gain practical experience in the development of a product using state of the art technologies – Cloud, CI/CD, Test Automation
- Learn from experienced engineers on how to build a IT Product from scratch
- Gain practical experience in an International Banking Environment.
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.