We provide innovation, advisory and automation of business processes by applying selective automation capabilities (e.g. Process Mining, Robotic Process Orchestration, Process orchestration, Chatbots, etc.). This small team is embedded in the Operations area, has a strong process focus, believes in delivery of quick and incremental solutions, aims for a citizen build approach and supports most areas within the bank.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Support the setup of the new automation portal and communication/collaboration channels
- Assist with UX design and analytics implementation and tracking
- Contribute with fresh ideas to our automation portfolio, be part of concrete solution build
- Be part of ongoing automation assessments, solution design and implementations
- Participate in market research, events, vendor evaluations, proof of concept, etc.
- Support the team in daily tasks, load balance activities, etc.
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in the area of Computer Science
s, Media Engineering or similar
- Knowledge of Microsoft collaboration tools (Sharepoint / Teams channels / MS-Streams, etc)
- Some web development experience (HTML 5, CSS) would be beneficial
- Fluent in English
- High level of commitment and motivation, analytical and detail-oriented
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.