Student Job (f/m/x) – Sustainable Finance / ESG Funding & Innovation (20-25 h/week)
Your role with us on the team
- You support the team in ESG data management and research activities
- You support the preparation of various ESG reports and presentations for internal/external stakeholders
- You support the organization and preparation of sustainability related committees
- You work together with the team on various internal projects
- You will get the opportunity to take over ownership for small working packages
We are looking for someone who
- Is currently enrolled at a university or university of applied science in a program such as business administration, economics, sustainability management or similar
- Is interested in sustainable financing
- Has strong quantitative skills
- Is experienced in MS Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint) and do not find it difficult to work with various IT tools and applications
- Has an excellent command of English; German or CEE language is a plus
Does the following apply to you as well?
- You are proactive, quick on the uptake and complete tasks in a structured and precise manner, have an affinity for figures and approach people openly
- You like to work independently but also enjoy working in a team and in an international environment on a variety of tasks
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,263.06 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.
For questions regarding our application process, please feel free to take a look on our website or check out our FAQ. Please address your application letter to Tina Hasiner.
Check out our RBI Account on LinkedIn!
8.0.7 © Raiffeisen Bank International AG 2017