We are a newly founded team of 6 HR experts within RBI´s People & Organisational Innovation department. Our ambition is to create the workplace for tomorrow. Within the team our collaboration is based on agile methodology. We work together and support each other. We love to try out new things!
We search for a student to support us in our daily tasks. As our team is responsible for a wide range of HR topics you will have the chance to get a lot of relevant experience.
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- You support the team and get experience in a wide variety of HR topics (staffing, employee engagement, talent/ succession management, diversity management, employer branding, etc.)
- You support the team creating concepts based on data analytics by helping us to gather and understand the data
- You independently conduct research and prepare visually appealing presentations
- You handle different administrative activities (meeting scheduling and coordination, telephone and e-mail correspondence, etc.)
- You learn a lot about new methodologies, new metrics, new culture, new tools in a fun and engaging way
- You have the possibility to bring in your own ideas
What we offer:
- You are currently pursuing a University degree
- You are passionate about HR topics and data analytics
- You have solid knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Pivot Tables, Power Point …)
- You have fun working with big amounts of data and draw your own conclusions from the results of your analysis
- You want to bring in your creativity and prepare fancy power point presentations
- You like to work in an agile team and English is not a problem for you
- You are communicative and want to support our team with your proactivity and creativity
- Be an integral part of a diverse team and get hands on experience in an international banking environment
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of
EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.