Your role with us on the team
- One big part of your tasks is to determine the function of every new cookie.
- You will be in touch with our GDPR department to receive approved descriptions for the cookies. Once these descriptions have been released, they must be integrated into our Cookie Consent Tool.
- You will support the regular change of our cookie-scripts.
- You will support the scan of the cookies that run on our pages...
- ...and the new script must also be adapted in terms of content.
You will join our cross-functional and multicultural team – it’s fun here, we promise!
This job is made for you, if...
- You are actively studying at a University in IT, Marketing, Digital Business, Business Administration, Media or Communications,
- You speak English (German is a plus but not needed)
- You are a structured person who likes to work precisely
- You have first experiences with HTML, CSS (preferably but not needed)
- You thrive on teamwork and seek personal growth in an international environment
- You like cookies
What's in it for you?
Would you like to know what it feels like working for RBI while studying? Check out our videos and see what your future colleagues say about us.
- Work & Study: gain experience in the international banking environment & boost the balance of your bank account
- Flexibility: adapt your working hours to your university schedule and balance on-site and home-office days / remote work in accordance with your team
- Onboarding: enjoy an easy start - a buddy from your team will take you along
- Community: network internally with other students
- Canteen: healthy, tasty, and heavily subsidized
- Corporate Benefits: shopping vouchers from the staffs' council (eg. supermarkets), free museum tickets, attractive sports offers, reduced fitness center membership, free public transport pass etc.
- We pay an attractive monthly student salary of gross EUR 2,049.64 (on a basis of 38.5 hours)
At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 17 million customers in Austria and 12 other CEE countries – what got us here, are our talented people. From the moment you join RBI, you will notice our commitment to creating a working environment where everyone can thrive. Diversity and inclusion are essential components of our vision and mission and are reflected in our values: collaboration, proactivity, learning and responsibility. Our shared mission is to provide a superior customer experience by tackling new issues such as digitalization and changing needs.