You’re in the middle of your studies and you think: I’d like to get some hands-on experience. It would be good to work with experienced colleagues. It certainly wouldn’t do my CV any harm – or my bank balance, for that matter. If this sounds like you, then take a look at our job opportunities for students and get to know the international world of banking.
The team is dealing with reporting and analysis of the non-performing loan portfolio for RBI Group and is involved in a project for automation of customer's contract change decision process.
What you can expect:
Your main tasks:
- Fast gaining know-how in area of credit risk of non-performing loans in framework of CRR regulation and IFRS 9 accounting standard
- Insight into non-performing portfolio of RBI Group and steering measures
- Chance to work in a dynamic and innovative environment and collaborate with multiple areas of the bank
- Further develop your programming skills, mostly in Python, R and SQL
What you bring to the table:
- Support in automation of risk reports generation (Power BI)
- Support in implementation of contract change decision workflow
- Support in cash-flow database maintenance
- Support in general topics the team is dealing with (e.g. impairment back testing)
What we offer:
- Ongoing studies in economics/business administration/business informatics with a quantitative orientation)
- Experience with SQL, R, Python
- Strong analytical skills
- Thinking outside the box
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,919.32 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.