International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues – with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
In this position you will work in the Agile Delivery Regulatory Reporting Department for the Regulatory Platform and Reporting Stream. As a member of a motivated cross-functional team, working in an agile setting, you will support the team in the monthly data processing and reporting process. Furthermore, you will have a chance to grow your IT and Regulatory Reporting knowledge significantly while maintaining the reporting platform.
For these exciting tasks and responsibilities, we are looking for a passionate student (w/m/x).
What you can expect:
What you bring to the table:
- Working in an agile environment in close cooperation between IT and business gaining practical know-how on IT but also from business side
- Supporting the data processing of monthly reports in ABACUS (= regulatory reporting platform)
- Assisting the team in various topics and innovations
- Supporting the team in further automatizations
What we offer:
- You are an active master student in the field of business informatics
- You are open and eager to work in an agile environment in close cooperation by IT and business
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, …)
- Good IT knowhow and general IT affinity is highly appreciated
- You have strong analytical skills and a high level of initiative
- Very good knowledge of English, German is an advantage
- You are proactive and self-organized
- High level of commitment and motivation
- Gain practical experience in an international banking environment
- Learn from working with successful banking professionals
- Stay flexible and arrange your weekly working hours to suit your schedule
- Make the most of the benefits we offer such as low-cost, tasty food in our canteen
- Boost the balance of your student bank account: gross monthly salary of EUR 1,957.71 (based on 38,5 hours)
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.